回複:8 teacher, can you recommend a good lawyer?

來源: 863211 2011-10-05 10:37:24 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1806 bytes)
回答: 8 teacher, can you recommend a good lawyer?實在焦急2011-10-05 10:09:15

8 teacher, do you have any good lawyer to recommend?

-I don't really know which laywer is good. Maybe someone here can recommend a good one for you.

why I have to leave US to apply F1 visa in China? Can I just TR from H1B to F1 status in the U.S? Do you mean apply F1 visa in China easier than TR in the US?

-Because the change of H1 to F1 takes severtal months and your H1 timing is still running during the application pending, your 6 year h1 will run out before you get your F1 status and thus, you may have no change to extend your in the future. But if you leave US, your H1 status will stop running immediately.

While I have my current bad lawyer represent my perm (submitted perm for me), for audit, can I change to another lawyer?

-No any lawyer can do anything better than your current laywer for the audit at this stage (it is too late and no one can get the audit faster). The only thing you can do is to consult a lawyer how to deal with your status. Altough I have given you some suggestions about your status issue (see two choices), I still suggest you to consult some experienced laywer for this issue because this is difficult and critical time for you.

But at this time, I better not say anything, I am afraid I will 得罪他。I regret so much trusted him so much.

if I have my wife change to F1,she is H4, does she have better change to get F1 TR approved than I do?

-Yes, it will work, But the problem is that you need to stop your H1 running and thus, you may need to leave US and get another type visa to come back.

所有跟帖: 

8 teacher,can I stop run H1B and leave US and back as B2 visa? -實在焦急- 給 實在焦急 發送悄悄話 (1505 bytes) () 10/05/2011 postreply 13:45:18

回複:8 teacher,can I stop run H1B and leave US and back as B2 visa -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (3645 bytes) () 10/05/2011 postreply 16:40:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”