honestly to you,8 teacher,lawyer told us don't do interview

來源: 實在焦急 2011-10-04 19:27:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1321 bytes)

8 teacher, honest to you, when we received resumes while doing recruiting, asked lawyer if we should start to do interview,(we really did interviews in the first perm application, no one was willing to work),the lawyer told us just ignore interview,so we didn't do. But this audit needs all resumes and interview evidence, such as phone call, emails, and I am still contacting him, his assistant said don't worry, lawyer knows what to do (he is traveling for one week, so cannot be reached).8 teacher, do you think my case is hopeless? What shall I do? I thought back, I should just appeal in my first perm denial case, because the first perm denial reason after about 2.5 years waiting, simply because on the yahoo side bar ads, there is "experience: >1 year",although our job description on Yahoo stated no experience required. because Yahoo didn't have 0 experience to choose. Labor dept picked on this tiny, and denied,I feel really disappointed, we were honestly and sincerely applying perm, much efforts were in vain. And now, second time, we hired lawyer, hope less chance to get audit, but still...we are screwed up, no matter we are honest or not, maybe, U.S doesn't belong to us, and we don't belong to US, my entire family have to go back and restart, I am speechless...

所有跟帖: 

回複:honestly to you,8 teacher,lawyer told us don't do interview -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (2990 bytes) () 10/04/2011 postreply 20:10:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”