Thank you both for clear

來源: alcu 2004-10-26 12:10:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (815 bytes)
things up. I read the excellent article andwx recommended. I understand it is tough to get O1 visa. Acutally, when I talked with the company, I was given two choices: transfer H1B1 from academia to industry (which I told them sounded impossible, buth they said they had been successfully doing it), or go for O1 visa (which I didn't know much till I talked to you guys). My impression is, after talking you, there is always hole on the wall, what matters is how you get through it. This also leads to a more pratical question I have:

If the O1 visa petition was denied, would my current employer know about such petition was filed? Since I also filed I140 (NIW) not long ago (before the company contacted me), would the O1 petition have any conflict with the NIW petition?

Sorry for keeping asking.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Thank you both for clear -andwx- 給 andwx 發送悄悄話 (410 bytes) () 10/26/2004 postreply 12:41:55

clarify one point -andwx- 給 andwx 發送悄悄話 (85 bytes) () 10/26/2004 postreply 13:02:04

回複:Thank you both for clear -LAwac02- 給 LAwac02 發送悄悄話 (238 bytes) () 10/26/2004 postreply 14:20:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”