回複:my perm is pending 2 months now

來源: 863211 2011-09-12 15:57:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1377 bytes)
回答: my perm is pending 2 months now實在焦急2011-09-12 14:43:08

8 teacher, my perm is pending 66 days now, do you have any idea how long it will take?

-It is still normal. You can ask your employer/lawyer to check with DOL for the status.

my H1B expires on 9/30/2011. By middle of Nov 2011, I will reach to 6 yr max, currently I already filed H1B extension for 1 year, pending one month now.

-How can you be qualified for extending your H1 beyond the 6 year limit because you only filed your PERM about two months ago? It seems your employer/lawyer made a mistake to file the H1 extension before your I-140 is approved.

If my perm is denied in Nov, but if we get H1B 1 yr extension approval before perm result coming out, can we still stay this one year or we have to leave the US once we receive the perm denial notice? what is the grace period we can stay in the US after perm denial?

-Most likely your H1 will denied because you are not qualified for extending your H1 beyond the 6 year limit yet. You need to use premium processing to file the I-140 to get it approved in 15 days after the PERM is approved, then file the H1 extension for anothert 3 years beyond the 6 year limit.

Thanks very much!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”