請教皮老師和8老師:女兒團聚

來源: Face-peach 2011-08-08 14:33:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1409 bytes)

HI, Really needs your inputs.

I have a daughter (I am not a biological mom) in China and we want she joins with us ASAP. My PD is July/2007 (NIW, my LD AOS/EAD)and I am now using EAD. It seems not easy for me to apply H1 again due to many reasons. My daughter once got a B1/B2 visa in year 2009 but did not join with us due to many other reasons. Now we think we should give a chance again to her. Here are my questions.

1. What kinds of visa should she apply from US embassy in China now?

2. It seems we can not apply H1 again, so she can not change to H4 after she arrives here. or maybe we will get GC before she comes here. If she gets B1/B2 visa again, how can we help her change status in US? If we get Green card soon and she can not change to H4, does this mean she has to back to China again to apply green card?

3. The worst scenario is that she will not change anything (B1/B2) and just illegally stay here. Will this situation affect her school study (she is 13 years old only)? Can she wait here until we apply citizen and then apply for green card for her?

4.or Can we apply GC for her before we become cirizen while she is still in US? Any ways?

Really appreciate your inputs since we sincerely hope she will join with us (her step mother in China is ugly which hurts our hearts often).

Thank you!

Face-peach

所有跟帖: 

回複:請教皮老師和8老師:女兒團聚 -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (2095 bytes) () 08/08/2011 postreply 15:03:32

回複:回複:請教皮老師和8老師:女兒團聚 -Face-peach- 給 Face-peach 發送悄悄話 (107 bytes) () 08/08/2011 postreply 15:07:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”