皮老師、8老師:see what we should do in such tricky situation?

來源: 李狗媽媽 2011-07-18 13:49:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2689 bytes)

Let’s start the story. First, we are international students here.

I lost my job due to the massive budget cutting in the state system. I can find a teaching position in China. However, our concern is the kid. He is normal, honest, kind and very quiet kid, slow in maturity. He likes math, and is very good at imagination, and invention. He is about to go to university soon. My hu*****and (in China) and I believe it best for him to go to American university.

I have an oral offer from a school district office. The univ I am staying is not funding me (it did last year).  I need to pay this univ $16,000 per year. The deadline to pay is August 1st and the deadline for full refund is August 15th.

In case I cannot get this offer. Better to get him admitted into a private school. We are paying less—the tuition and fee is about $10000 per year.

My son is now in China. What is the best for us to do regarding his visa issue?

(1)   Go to the embassy immediately and return before August 15th. Then move onto private school.

(2)   What if I get an official offer before August 15th? Would that mean he needs to cancel his visa and apply for a different visa? 

所有跟帖: 

Sorry but - 回複:皮老師、8老師:see what we should do in such tricky situ -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (43 bytes) () 07/18/2011 postreply 17:21:05

回複:皮老師、8老師:see what we should do in such tricky situation? -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (1861 bytes) () 07/18/2011 postreply 17:38:27

回複:回複:皮老師、8老師:see what we should do in such tricky situation? -李狗媽媽- 給 李狗媽媽 發送悄悄話 (189 bytes) () 07/19/2011 postreply 05:19:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”