回複:8老師 and Pjiang: need suggestion

回答: 8老師 and Pjiang: need suggestion李狗媽媽2011-07-12 19:41:33

One question about H1B. The school district with interest in hiring me sponsors about 4 H1B for teaching positions since 2007. My job is classified as administrative (in fact, it is highly technical/statistical), and it requires at least master level.

According to the boss, the next step is the message from HR.  One day passed and nothing happened. It might take longer, but you must know that HR dislikes H1B. Under such circumstances, do you think it appropriate for me to contact the boss 3 days after she emailed me about the offer and communicate with her?

-You had better get the official letter and then, comtact your boss and the HR director for the H1 issue. Talk/explain to them nicely and politely that you need to have H1 status to be qualified to work. If the school does not want to pay the fee, you may pay it by yourself though the employer has to pay it based on the law.

My concern is that HR might tell her that our policy is no sponsorship for administrative job.  I want to change her mind if this is the case.

Oh, forgot to tell you when I applied, I specified that I need H1B. The boss is

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!