It's very helpful, thanks!

School (represented by that trouble maker) spent a lot and filed both MTR and this part-time H-1B. MTR was approved on 6/9, this part-time H-1B is under RFE on 6/14. I requested for many times please withdraw this problematic short-term H-1B petition with uncertain outcome.

But, right now those lawyers, who have sensed that there may be a profitable lawsuit ahead if I am provoked, are trying to stimulate me by blocking communication and isolating me. One lawyer even told me they are also considering immediate employment termination, which proves that I was right when I refused to continue my research and finish the project wrap-up in May.

Lawyers said school as the sponsor can do anything at will without my inputs. The trouble-maker has felt awful to have pushed me into a well and caused me to lose a hard-to-get industrial job offer which was supposed to start right after the completion day of my research contract in May, however, she is following those lawyers and only lift me out from the bottom of the well, and waving bye-bye now. What a civilized world! 

所有跟帖: 

回複:It's very helpful, thanks! -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (258 bytes) () 06/18/2011 postreply 18:21:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!