回複:情況有些麻煩,煩請各位老師指點

回答: 情況有些麻煩,煩請各位老師指點裏裏貓2011-06-14 16:08:45

但是購買老公司全部固定資產(包括辦公地址,電話),雇傭老公司全部員工。從事與老公司相近的商業行為。老公司存在,但是停止一切商業行為。

我於去年年底由老公司file140申請,並於今年6月獲得批準。

我的h1b將於今年9月到期(6年),現在打算延期3年。

按照8老師的建議,向公司提出file h1b extension and amend 140 as successor-in-interest

但是新公司對與老公司的任何聯係都有所忌憚,不是很配合file successor-in-interest.

-Your new company I-140 amendment filing has nothing to do with the old company (not need to contact the old ocmpany) and the I-140 amendment means your new company is willing to take over/sponsor the I-140 as the same condition/responsiblities as your old company committed in the old I-140. That is equal to your new company is willing to file a new I-140 for you but this new I-140 is the same position, same title, same resposnibilties, and salary as thge old I-140 so that your new employer does not need to do thge advertisement, recruitment, and PERM/I-140 all over again.

Hire a lawyer to help you if the company does not understand this issue.

我的問題是,如果我file h1b extension w/ successor in interest 被拒,會麵臨什麽可能的結果?

-Your new company has to sponsor your H1 if they want to continue to hire you. "file h1b extension w/ successor in interest" is qual to filing a new h1 or do h1 transfer. As long as you meet the h1 qualification, the h1 extension normally will not be denied. if denied, you are out of status as normal h1 denial.

uscis會不會算我out of status?

如果算,從今年年初算起還是從file extension算起,還是從9月份我h1b過期算起?

如果被拒,我可否申請h4來保持身份,並重新申請h1b工作?

如果公司堅決不肯支持successor-in-interest,我可否請求公司把我放回老公司的payroll上一個月,然後用這個pay stub來申請h1b transfer?如果這個行為被發現並拒絕,後果是什麽?

所有跟帖: 

By the way, -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (242 bytes) () 06/14/2011 postreply 16:38:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!