The I-485 filed by your spouse would not be accepted - 回複:would

來源: pjiang 2011-06-04 11:51:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1369 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ pjiang ] 在 2011-06-04 11:54:56 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

The I-485 filed by your spouse would not be accepted by USCIS, if it is only based on your I-140.  Since hers was accepted, it must be on the ground of your I-485.  When we put it in another way, she could not have her I-485 accepted if yours has not yet accepted, no matter whether she got your I-140 or not.

As for her I-485, it is granted that she needs none of your sponsorship nor your signature nor your consent.  If you still feel uncomfortable, you may get a divorce and finalize it prior to the approval of your I-485.  If you can't get the divorce soon enough then withdraw your I-485 so as to impact hers negatively, a lose-lose situation.  I am sorry that there is no other way you are capable of messing her I-485 up unfortunately, although you are not forbidden from any attempts. 

Let's talk about your house.  You bought a house, and your wife lives in it with you.  Would you think that “關係緊張, 對生活和工作有負麵影響” so you can kick her out? If you spend some time in thinking about the replies you received above, I believe you would finally come to a decision of gentleman.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”