Dear 863211, thanks a lot for your reply. I have 3 more question

來源: homestead 2011-06-03 12:15:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2276 bytes)
回答: 回複:need help from pijiang and 8632118632112011-06-03 08:58:25

Dear 863211, thanks a lot for your reply. I have 3 more questions. please see below with black highlight.

----I am not satisfied with my current lawyer, can I change the lawyer?

-Do you mean the lawyer to deal with your I-140? If yes, you can not do that because the lawyer represented the employer, not you, to deal with the I-140.But after you leave the old employer, your I-140 will be useless and thus, you do not need to worry that lawyer, anyway. If you mean the H1 petition case, you do not need to do nothing and just hire a new lawyer to help you for the h1 transfer

My current lawyer is the one who did my 140 case. so she  represents my current employer not me according your answer, right? Based on this fact, can I change the lawyer right now? The new lawyer will do hib transfer and extension for me. Is that no problem?

---How long it will take for extension and hib transter together? My new employer said I can start to work now but I have to wait everything get approved and then make a move.

Your employer is right. But if you want the H1 transfer approval before you work, you may use premium processing to get it approved within 15 days. Otherwise, the H1 transfer may be approved in about 3 months

If I use premium processing to get it approved within 15 days, that means hib transfer and extension both get approved in 15 days?

---My new lawyer told me that if my current employer issue a letter that I have experience on my position( so that I have more than 5 years experience on profession)  so the case might move to EB2. Is that possible?

Your new lawyer is right

It is hard to get a letter from our current employer if they know I am leaving. Any suggestion?

At last, thanks a million for your help. Have a nice weekend! 

所有跟帖: 

回複:Dear 863211, thanks a lot for your reply. I have 3 more quest -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (1149 bytes) () 06/03/2011 postreply 13:01:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”