回複:My case again, EAD to H1

來源: 863211 2011-05-23 18:12:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1579 bytes)
回答: My case again, EAD to H1大漠孤煙2011-05-23 17:37:54

Teacher 8 and Pj:

It's me again, and my story is that my daughter went to China without AP, and now she could not return to USA.

I was just told that even though I transfer my status from EAD to H1, my daughter still can not come back to USA, as she is over 21. Is that correct?

-Correct, unfortunately.

My daughter just turned 21 couple of months ago. If it is ture, is there any other choices for me.

-No. Your kid made a big mistake to leave US without AP. She should have applied for the emergency AP at the USCIS local office before she left which only takes one day to get the emergency AP. You also have big reponsibility in this matter because you should have known this basic immigration rule as a parent. If you do not know, you should have asked someone arround you or ask us here. Another trouble is that your child I-485 may be denied, and thus worse thing is that she might not be qualiied to do the following-to-join to apply for the immigration visa due to her age > 21 unless you will get your green card shortly.

So, the only hope is that USCIS do not deny her I-485 and then approve her I-485, thus you can send her green card to her to come back. I am not sure how big this hope will be, but still a hope.

I am so worried about it, and your answer will be highly appreciated

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”