When US officer love so much false intelligence?!

來源: man40 2011-04-27 21:33:31 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1266 bytes)

*My H-1B was cancelled due to a secret report based on a false intelligence. Later the intelligence agent make correction saying the previous secret report was wrong. However, the office just love false intelligence only ...

This has caused damage to the NSF funded project. Here is what I reported to my boss:
All these are ridiculous! However, this is a serious business involving possible criminal charges such as hiring an illegal alien (, which is a federal felony), unlawful presence in US, unlawful presence in US for more than 180 days, unauthorized employment, etc. All these terrifying charges are only due to a false intelligence (see attached secret report) made by our IPO staff who has actually made request later to retract the false report however the particular immigration officer just preferred false intelligence and insisted that "false report can not be allowed to be retracted". He preferred to make decision based on false intelligence and then caused this huge size of trouble, on which the provost office has also been notified. Accordingly there will be some delay on the invention disclosure and the two papers, because right now it is federal felony for me to continue the NSF project. (I can't tell you the data too)

所有跟帖: 

I can't tell you the data either, either! -Man40- 給 Man40 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2011 postreply 21:34:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”