回複:H1B is employer's petition

來源: man40 2011-04-24 12:48:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2372 bytes)
回答: H1B is employer's petitionplaydoh22011-04-23 08:38:44

On January 28, 2011, school IPO office sent a letter to USCIS:

"It has just come to my attention that the H1B for Dr. Nerd was erroneously revoked in a letter to you on August 2, 2010.... This was an error and he has been employed as a post doctoral research associate since 11/09 without a break in employment ... We now have procedures in place so that this error will not be repeated..." 

On January 28, 2011, school assistant vice chancellor sent a letter to USCIS:

"Due to an administrative error in the summer of 2010. Dr. Nerd's employment status at the University reflected separation of employment; and consequently, his H-1B visa status was revoked in error by our IPO. This letter is to confirm that Dr. Nerd has been continuously employed as a postdoc at the University since November 15, 2009 and request his H-1B visa status be reinstated. ..."

On April 6, 2011, school IPO sent a letter for RFE:

"I am enclosing the evidence requested re: Dr. Nerd's unfortunate situation. A report was generated showing terminated H visas from a people soft list run by HR. Dr. Nerd's name was on the list because his reappointment papers had not been entered into the people soft system. It was my error. I have since learned that this list is not foolproof and the information should be verified by me with the employee and the department. I now know to do this and in fact have found that even though names are on this list as terminated it just means that the appointment papers and date entry have not synchronized. I sincerely hope you will not penalize Dr. Nerd for this clerical error. This has caused him much angst and stress which the University sincerely regrets.

And again, I emphasize that it will NOT happen again."

I jsut don't understand why this particular IO is so heartless by insisting on penalize me (and cause me loss job, house foreclosure, family seperation) for a honest error made by an University's IPO staff whom I was not familiar with and who has been pleading for her honest error. Possibly this unqualifed IO just wanted to make some fun and show her/his power over an alien's life, dream, and future. Can a nazi do even worse than this? I doubt it because a nazi may withdraw his/her decision if other nazi come to plead.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”