Yes. I recommend my attorney

來源: qiln 2004-10-20 09:23:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (778 bytes)
I am working in Virginia too. My attorney is in NJ, NY area. My hu*****and's friend got her NIW approved with his help. I submitted my NIW application this June. I feel he has a lot of experience and he really cares about your case. He fixed the recommendation letters for me. The price is not expensive. You only need to pay half before your I-140 get approved, which I really like. His e-mail address is I am working in Virginia too. I recommend my attorney Peng Fang. My hu*****and's friend got her NIW approved with his help. Mr. Fang's office is in NY, NJ area. I submitted my NIW application this June and I feel he has a lot of experience and the price is not expensive. You only need to pay half before your I140 approved. His e-mail address is pengfang@aol.com. Good Luck.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks a lot for your info!! -懇請幫助!- 給 懇請幫助! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2004 postreply 12:06:39

One more question, could u pls -懇請幫助!- 給 懇請幫助! 發送悄悄話 (130 bytes) () 10/20/2004 postreply 12:15:05

回複:One more question, could u pls -qiln- 給 qiln 發送悄悄話 (63 bytes) () 10/20/2004 postreply 18:13:38

3q very much! -懇請幫助!- 給 懇請幫助! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2004 postreply 18:53:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”