回複:加拿大綠卡申請 lawfully admitted to USA 證明??請大俠們幫助,謝謝!!!!

來源: 863211 2011-03-15 05:50:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1580 bytes)

We are in USA now and we are in I-485 Pending and using EAD card. We are applying Canada green card. and it sent us a letter request lawfully admitted to Canada/USA for a period of at least one year at the time for applying permanent residence.

it tell us:

Under section 101(13)(A)&(B) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act of the United States, a person who is paroled under section 212(d)(5) if the immigration and nationality Act is not considered to have been lawfully admitted. EAD card is not proof of lawfull admission.

-Is this request of docuemnts for your immigration application to US or Canada? I do not know the immigration law in Canada.

my quesiton

1)what document should I submit, can I subbmit I-485 pending receipt?

-This kind of documents normally means your I-94 cards obtained at the port of entry using a non-immigration visa such as F1, H1, etc. for your last/latest entry to US (or Canada) beofre you filed your I-485. Also provide the copy of that visa (in your passport) which you used for the latest entry to US (or Canada). You may also provide all the copies of the I-94 and visa before you filed I-485 (if any).

2)Does my status is Paroled as above discribed?

3)Does that mean I am not qualified for applying Canada green card since I am parole??

Thank you so much

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:加拿大綠卡申請 lawfully admitted to USA 證明??請大俠們幫助,謝謝!!!! -sameasu- 給 sameasu 發送悄悄話 sameasu 的博客首頁 (816 bytes) () 03/15/2011 postreply 07:20:12

回複:回複:加拿大綠卡申請 lawfully admitted to USA 證明??請大俠們幫助,謝謝!!!! -Kevin1000- 給 Kevin1000 發送悄悄話 (366 bytes) () 03/15/2011 postreply 15:26:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”