回複:回複:RELINK I-140 , PLEASE ASK 863211 or Pijiang

來源: JieBao 2011-03-11 20:21:55 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1481 bytes)
回答: 回複:RELINK I-140 , PLEASE ASK 863211 or Pijiang8632112011-03-11 16:33:28

get answer from a website, the below is true?

PD date is alien's property

Guys, I have researched a lot in this. mind this: "ONCE THE I-140 IS APPROVED, THE PD IS ALIENS PROPERTY EVEN IF EMPLOYER CANCEL I-140. THE ONLY REASON IT CAN NOT BE IS WHEN USCIS SUSPECTS ANY FRAUD OR MIS-INTERPRETATION. OTHERWISE WHATEVER IS THE CASE, THE PD IS STILL BENEFICIARY'S I.E. EMPLOYEES. NO ONE CAN TAKE IT FROM HIM."

I have consulted well-known lawyers on this. I have also downloaded the USCIS public documents and verified the fact myself. I have no doubt about this.

The only problem is USCIS requires copy or some kind of proof that I-140 on your name has been approved earlier. The best proof is the copy of approval notice itself.

There are although other way to do this if you don't have copy. I am currently finding and verifying that. But USCIS must have computer system which should be able to locate your case when searched with either receipt number or ssn or employer/employee name etc.

If anyone was in similar situation and has been able to port the PD without copy of I-140, please share your experience or thoughts.

I have been told my one attorney that only the receipt number is sufficient because even when you attach the copy, the USCIS will have to go to their system and verify the PD. So copy is redundant.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:RELINK I-140 , PLEASE ASK 863211 or Pijiang -JieBao- 給 JieBao 發送悄悄話 (599 bytes) () 03/11/2011 postreply 20:44:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”