回複:回複:回複:再次請教863211老師轉校問題

來源: 863211 2010-12-15 17:11:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1088 bytes)

那如果我打算5月份入學的話,是不是可以在語言學校上完一個session(一個session是一個月 Jan 03-Jan28 語言學校的老師說隻要上好一個SESSION就可以允許轉學),然後就退學等到3月份拿到新的I20立刻轉學。

-You need to get the I-20 from the new school before you drop the old school (language school).Otherwise, your F1 status will have a gap unless the language school does not remove your name from SEVIS (not report your drop to SEVIS).So, you may talk to the language school not to report your leaving to SEVIS until you get the new I-120.

After you get the new I-20, you can tell the old school International student Office that you will go to the new school and show the new I-20 to them and then, you can drop the old school. Then, they will put your F1 transfer into SEVIS. Then, you can go to the new school at the beginning of the Semester indicated on the I-20 and report to the new school international student office that you enroll the Master program. That is all the process for the F1 transfer (not need USCIS approval).

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:再次請教863211老師轉校問題 -書飄飄- 給 書飄飄 發送悄悄話 書飄飄 的博客首頁 (41 bytes) () 12/15/2010 postreply 17:21:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”