回複:Ask 863211 questions on DS-230 filing

回答: Ask 863211 questions on DS-230 filingAMK6662010-09-25 10:39:30

1. When my sister files ds-230, should she writes her hu*****and's name on 31b (follow to join) ?
-Yes.

2. Does her husand still need to file now or later ?
-No.

3. Do I have to pay her husdand's ds-230 processing fee ($400) now if he wants to join later ?
-Not need to pay the fee now.

4. What about I-864 (Affidavit Support) ? Do I have to put his name on part 9 since he won't be immigrant with my sister within 6 months ?
-Not need. But you have to file another new I-864 for him when he applys for the immigration visa in the future.

5. This question is for my younger sister since I already filed for her a few months ago, and I didn't know there is follow-to-join case at all, so she didn't put her hu*****and's name on 31b. Her files are already in GuangZhou office and wait for interview,

Can I ask to add her hu*****and's name as follow-to-join ? Does will it delay my sister's case ?
-Because he does not want to go to US at this point, you can not do anything for him now. Ask your sister to talk to the US Consulate in Guangzhou for the procedure for her hu*****and following-to-join in the furture.

Thanks you very much for all your helps and replies before!!!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much!!! -amk666- 給 amk666 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 07:35:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!