請教jiang老師和8老師:Where the card will be sent to?

I got a welcome notice from USCIS yesterday saying this is a courtesy copy and the original sent to my hu*****and's lawyer. It is saying in the letter "we will soon mail you a new Permanent Resident Card, you should receive it within the next 3 weeks." Since I am moving at the end of August, I am wondering wether the card will be sent to the lawyer or my address (this is a EB-2 based application). Should I notify the office regarding to my future move or not? (my moving date is exactly 3 weeks from the notice date in the welcome letter)? Thank you very much for your great help!

Here are some info may be helpful to those who is still waiting for GC approval:

PD: Jan.3 2006
EB-2, NSC
I called on Aug. 5 for RS and the letter was sent on Aug. 10, I got the letter this Sat., but no update info on web. Personally experience, call USCIS to file a request is very helpful, also I was praying for the card earnestly.

Wish everyone good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回複:請教jiang老師和8老師:Where the card will be sent to? -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (1390 bytes) () 08/16/2010 postreply 06:55:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!