回複:Corrected @ Question: Adjustment of status

recently got married to an American citizen. Before marriage, my status was f-1 student. Now that I am married, I must do the adjustment of status paperwork.
Question: My marriage certificate shows my name and my hu*****and's name but nowhere does it state that my last name is now my hu*****and's last name.
-If this marriage certificate only show your first and your hu*****and's first name and last name, that means your last name is your hu*****and's last name.

On the adjustment of status paperwork, if I send a marriage certificate with my paperwork, do I use my last name as stated on the marriage certificate or do I use my hu*****and's last name now that we are married?
-You need to use your current name (first name and last name). If you have changed your last name to your hu*****and's last name, of course your current last name is your hu*****and's last name. But you need to list all the names you used in the past in the I-485.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Corrected @ Question: Adjustment of status -聰明金魚眼- 給 聰明金魚眼 發送悄悄話 (25 bytes) () 08/13/2010 postreply 07:54:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!