回複:my PD is right on the cuttoff date of Visa bulletin

Please give me some ideas if my PD is current? My PD is Nov 22,2005. still confused that somebody told me my isn't current yet,

when I asked my lawyer I was told my PD is absolutely current. Anybody know?
-This lawyer was drunk and thus, he/she did not knwo what he/she was talking about.
You just read the first paragraph in the visa bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5019.html, and you will find a sentence "Only applicants who have a priority date earlier than the cut-off date may be allotted a number." You also can find the following from the visa bulletin:

"5. On the chart below, the listing of a date for any class indicates that the class is oversubscribed (see paragraph 1); "C" means current, i.e., numbers are available for all qualified applicants; and "U" means unavailable, i.e., no numbers are available. (NOTE: Numbers are available only for applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cut-off date listed below.)"

Please note that "(NOTE: Numbers are available only for applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cut-off date listed below.)" in this paragraph.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!