What is going on for my case, Help!!

來源: Ginko888 2010-05-06 07:53:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1681 bytes)
I am confused by USCIS for years. I have to renewal my WORK PERMIT now if I can not get the GC. I need helps. I was wondering does anyone else here have the similar experience? What should I do? File I-90?

MY PD 9/29/2005 EB2 NIW

information form USCIS ONLINE:

Your Case Status:
Document production or Oath Ceremony

On May 21, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

Naturalization Applicants: you will receive your certificate at your oath ceremony. You can expect to be scheduled for an oath ceremony within 45 days of receiving your decision. Many offices schedule approved applicants for the oath ceremony on the same day as the day of the interview. Please check the local office profile page on our Web site to determine if this applies to your local office.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
You can register for automatic case status updates by email and text message by creating an account. Processing Times

所有跟帖: 

回複:A mistake I think -mousegirl09- 給 mousegirl09 發送悄悄話 (119 bytes) () 05/06/2010 postreply 08:28:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”