Can one go back to China Without I-94? 485 Pending

My Mom came to U.S. last Sept. with visting visa. She filed I485 this Jan. and had her GC interview last week. The interview went well but the approval is pending on the police clearance as her figure print is illegible. The inverview officer took away her I-94.

My Mom has AP and plans to return to China next month for 4-5 months. Is it OK that she leaves U.S. with no I-94? I think she can return to U.S. with either AP or greencard if she has one by then, am I correct?

My Dad came to U.S. and filed the GC application on the same date with my Mom. He received his CG last week. Will it be OK that he goes back to China in May and stays for 4-5 months? - I am worry he may have troble reenterring U.S. since he leaves shortly after he gets the card. Both my parents had been in U.S. many times in the past ten years with visting visa.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

所有跟帖: 

All positive - 回複:Can one go back to China Without I-94? 485 Pe -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (176 bytes) () 04/19/2010 postreply 05:52:47

回複:All positive - 回複:Can one go back to China Without I-94? 485 -NoI-94- 給 NoI-94 發送悄悄話 (18 bytes) () 04/19/2010 postreply 07:33:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!