回複:關於I-864的問題!謝謝!!!

我為母親申請綠卡,但是我沒有工作沒有收入,先生作經濟擔保,我們家是我跟先生聯合報稅。
請問這種情況,填寫I-864是需要我們夫妻倆共同簽字嗎?
今天收到移民局Request for Initial Evidence(I-485)信。其中有兩項被打叉:
1. Form I-864 Affidavit of Support was ted;however,it was not from the petitioner/sponsor.
Please a completed and signed FormI-864 for the petitioner/sponser listed on Form I-130.Even if a joint sponsor will be used, the petitioner/sponor must Form I-864.
-You need to file the Form I-864 and sign it because you are the sponsor for your mother. If you want your hu*****and to be the joint sponsor, he needs to file and sign Form I-864A together with your I-864. Send these two forms together for the RFE.

2.The joint sponsor on Form I-864,Affidavit of Support, must be a United States Citizen, United States National, or Lawful Permanent Residen if the United States. evidence of the joint sponsor's status.
-This means your hu*****and has to be a US citizen or green card holder to be qualified as the joint sposor. So, include his US citizenship or green card proof (photocopy of US passport/natualization certificate or grren card) with your I-864/I-864A for the RFE.

請問這是什麽問題?

萬分感謝!!!

所有跟帖: 

萬分感謝!!! -feelingsky_cyy- 給 feelingsky_cyy 發送悄悄話 feelingsky_cyy 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2010 postreply 20:21:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!