回複:Landing in Vancouver

本文內容已被 [ jsan ] 在 2004-02-03 07:11:42 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

about 1st question, you should fill in the canadian address so you will have more options to choose appointment schedule, and also, some US embassy locations in canada won't accept application from people who are not canada resident. (i'm not sure about vancouver but i know other location)
2nd, just tell the officer the truth.
I attached the information from www.nvars.com for your reveiw
If you are a Canadian citizen you do not require a visa to enter the United States. Simply take your documentation and proof of Citizenship and proceed to any U.S. Port of Entry.
Beginning March 17, 2003, ALL landed immigrants in Canada (including those individuals from a British Commonwealth country) seeking to enter the United States as non-immigrants must possess a valid passport and non-immigrant visa in order to enter. Please note that there is no change to the Visa Waiver Program in place for the countries participating in that program.
Note: Appointments are required for ALL visa applicants residing in the Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver districts.
**Residents in Canada must apply in their own consular district**
for my suggestion,
if you drive to vancouver and stay only a couple days, it should be ok to come back without visa stamp. I drove to vancouver to pick up my maple card in 2 days and came back without any trouble last month (holding h1 status). of course i made a appointment as a back up in case i couldn't come back without visa stamp. you'd better do same way.
(all my messages are only for your reference)
Good luck!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!