回複:863211, Please answer my questions on AC21 letter

My questions are as follows:

1) Which is the better option between sending an AC letter and not sending an AC letter to USCIS in my case?
-Up to you. if you do it, you do not need the lawyer because it is very simple procedure. You just need a employment verification from your new employer indicating your job title, responsibilities (not need details as you listed here, and one or two sentences is enough), job starting date, permanent position (or unlimit duration and you expect to be employed continously). Then, you write a letter indicating when you resigned from the old empployer (attached the resigation letter), when you joined the new employer, and this new job is the similar/same area as the old job, how long your I-485 pending > 180 days and thus,the change of employer meets the requirement of AC21 (enclosed your I-485 receipt0.

2) According to my job title and job deion with my new employment, whether or not they have sufficiently prove that my new job is the“same or similar” to the job in my Green Card application?
-Yes.

3) Do you have any suggestion and comment on my new job deion?
-Not need such details in your AC21 letter. For example, you were a software engineer and developed software in the old job. Now you are still a software engineer and develop software in the new job. No matter what difference between the new software and teh old software, you are still in the same/similar area.

所有跟帖: 

863211, Thank you so much! -furongli- 給 furongli 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/18/2010 postreply 10:10:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!