回複:[求助] 綠卡轉公民申請老婆來美的問題, 請各位幫幫忙! 謝謝!

來源: 863211 2010-01-05 15:37:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2833 bytes)
我先說說我的情況: 我2008年1月回大陸結婚, 然後把證件都拿了出來美國, 並以綠卡持有人的身份在3月提交了I-130表. 去年(2009)年8月, 我搬了新地址, 但沒有上報上USCIS. 今天(1/5/2010)我去參加了入籍麵試, 考官通知我下個星期一宣誓. 也在今天, 我收到USCIS的EMAIL, 說我的申請已經轉移到 NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER. 我上網查現在的申請狀況, 說的是我的申請已經在 initial review 的狀態.

請問:

(1) 我知道我等拿到公民紙後應該馬上就申請改地址和告訴USCIS我已經是公民, 請問具體該怎麽做呢?
-Send a letter to National Visa center (NVC) to request to upgrade your I-130 from F2A to immediate relative after you become a US citizen. You need to provide the copies of the I-130 approval notice and your naturalization certificate with this letter to NVC.

(2) 這個initial review的狀態算是什麽一個狀態呢?
-It seems your I-130 is approved because it was transfered to NVC. You need to get the approval notice from the USCIS Service Center where you filed I-130 if you did not receive it yet. Initial review means NVC just began to revew the case transferred from the Service Center and will send you the instructions later.

For your convenience, here is the sample letter:

Phone:

National Visa Center,
32 Rochester Avenue,
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909

Re: Upgrading a Petition to

Dear Sir/Madam:

While I was a legal permanent resident, I petitioned for my spouse and recently became a US citizen.

Case Details:
Petitioner:
Beneficiary:
Preference Category: F2A, Spouse of LPR
Case Number:

A copy of my naturalization certificate and copy of I-797, Notice of Action for approval of I-130 petition are enclosed herewith.

Please upgrade my wife from category F2A to immediate relative, and proceed with consular processing.

Very truly yours,

Encl:
Copy of naturalization certificate
Copy of I-797, Notice of Action for approval of I-130 petition

我成為公民後, 我老婆是不是可以快點過來美國啊?
-Yes, of course (about 6 months your wife may get the immigration visa in this case).

還是說這在這個initial review 的狀態下, 我老婆很快就會接到通知啦?
-Only you upgrade your I-130, your wife will get the interview shortly. Otherwise, she may wait for 4-5 years.

(3) 移民局下一步會做什麽呢? 我看見網站上寫有INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT的,

是要我去INTERVIEW嗎?
-No.
還是我老婆在大陸INTERVIEW ?
-Yes.

有達人可以給寫一下詳細的過程嗎? 拜謝了! 要是能說說我接著下來該準備些什麽的, 我就感激不盡了! 好人好報, 祝大家2010年過得開心幸福!

所有跟帖: 

實在太感謝你的回複了! 祝你2010年心想事成, 好事連連! -Benny^_^- 給 Benny^_^ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/05/2010 postreply 17:35:51

回複:回複:[求助] 綠卡轉公民申請老婆來美的問題, 請各位幫幫忙! 謝謝! -草香四溢- 給 草香四溢 發送悄悄話 草香四溢 的博客首頁 (519 bytes) () 01/08/2010 postreply 21:32:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”