一眼望去我就是個外國人。我在外做善事會不會被銬起來?!

來源: Man40 2009-11-07 05:56:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (927 bytes)
做善事就等同與解決別人的問題。別人的問題少了,更多的美國人要失業。There is saying or rumor that if I am a H-1B, I can't remove the trash for a different company even do it just for good. Because, If I keep on removing trash for free, some American citizen will miss that trash removing job. If I help my neighbor to remove snow in the winter free of charge, some snow plower will loss that job, if I helped people in accidents, more people will loss jobs ... thus I am violate immigration laws because I mess up the US job market.

I am wondering, I am seeing a scenerio when I give a beggar 10 bucks, a handcuff will lock my hands up and I will hear this: "you are under arrest by violating immigration laws since you deprive the job opportuinity of other citizens of United State of America to assist this beggar." That's scary. I think.

So, H-1B holders are illegal in doing good things? That's wierd._:$

所有跟帖: 

回複:一眼望去我就是個外國人。我在外做善事會不會被銬起來?! -kevin1000- 給 kevin1000 發送悄悄話 (160 bytes) () 11/07/2009 postreply 19:58:39

回複:一眼望去我就是個外國人。我在外做善事會不會被銬起來?! -sdfsdfsdff- 給 sdfsdfsdff 發送悄悄話 (92 bytes) () 11/08/2009 postreply 10:08:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”