Urgent help for B2 visa

Dear friends:
Pleas give me some help or any infomation for my sister's urgent situation:
She and her daughter(8 year old) visited me last weekend. This is their first time, I didn't expect they will have some trouble at the board, so didn't write a letter for her. She is homeschooling her daughter which is not common in China, but I thought it is not that rare in US. She wants viist me and learn homeschooing system here, and wish to have a six month stay.That's the reason she came at this time. However the board officer didn't believe her, and insisted she was lying. Stamped a six month stay on her daughter's I-94, however only gave her two month stay, and wrote a note on her I-94: Time limited stay (top of I-94), NO COS (change of status), NO EOS (extention of stay) on the bottom of her I-94. Does anybody know if I still have a chance to extend her stay? or anyplace I can try to change this for her? Plus after a long trip, she is sick now, two months is not enough for her. My friend suggests me to go to lawyer. I really don't know how to do.
Thank you very much for any help.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Urgent help for B2 visa -doshexh- 給 doshexh 發送悄悄話 (290 bytes) () 10/27/2009 postreply 09:47:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!