Anybody has experience on mispelling name in GC?

來源: treadwater 2009-10-09 13:12:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1189 bytes)
My mom received her GC and her name was misspelled.

I found out the typo on her finger print appointment. The officer there corrected the spelling after inspecting her birth certificate. She told us she corrected the system.

My mom's name was spelled in the old way in her interview notice. I pointed it out we interviewed with the immigration officer. He told us the name had been corrected and he also spelled my mom's name for us. It was correct. He said my mom would have her card in right way.

A week after, my mom received her card in the old wrong way. I called USCIS customer service. They asked us to file I-90 and pay no fee due to USCIS error. We received a new case-number regarding I-90. I checked her case online. It said a notice was sent on 9/29 due to lack of finger print fee. I called UICIS again. The representative said it may not be correct and I would receive another notice. I made an InfoPass. The local officer said my mom's name was still spelled in the old way. He wrote a reference to the Arizona office.

I checked the online status, nothing changed. What can I do to speed up this process since my mom wants to go back? Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

Try to get a stamp at InfoPass - 回複:Anybody has experience on mi -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2009 postreply 13:57:11

Thanks, PJiang! Does she need to redo the finger print? -treadwater- 給 treadwater 發送悄悄話 (329 bytes) () 10/09/2009 postreply 14:10:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”