talked to TSC today

來源: tigerhuatj 2009-09-29 08:48:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1102 bytes)
I talked to the TSC today> Very lucky!

"Welcome to USCIS Texas Service Center"

I was told my 485 is with a IO waiting for adjudication. My Name check cleared, fingerprint still good (12/12/2008).

Since i have two approved I140s ( NIW and EB1A), I asked her which one my 485 is based on right now?

She told me my two I-140s are all with the same IO. He will process the 485 based on whichever has the available numbers ( might not exactly what she said)

I then asked her if that meant the auto-interfiling ( actually very stupid question!)

She repeated what she just said.

I also asked her about my kid's case, and was told my kid case was also with the same office.

She refused to give me my wife's information ( my wife was not around at that time!)

I then asked her if there will be new numbers assigned in Oct. She said " I think so"

I also asked her why the IO has not processed my case. " He should have another case"

Seems like the auto-relink is possible.

Good luck to everyone!

所有跟帖: 

回複:talked to TSC today -doshexh- 給 doshexh 發送悄悄話 (204 bytes) () 09/29/2009 postreply 12:29:49

How did you reach TSC? Thanks.回複:talked to TSC today -sprin09- 給 sprin09 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2009 postreply 15:17:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”