is that true

I called the NCSC today and asked them to relink my 485 to my EB1A 140.

The first lady seemed not familiar with this. She then transferred my call to another women.

She told me that there was no need to do relink. When I told her that my mail to request the relink was bounced back, she said "why you want to do that". why you want to send the documents to TSC again since they already have them. She said all documents/applications were sorted by the A#. Hence, if the IO touched your 485, then he or she should be able to see all your I140 applications, and of course interfiling 485 with the EB1A I140 automatically.

Is that true?

Seems she still from the NCSC but not from TSC because she said she cannot make any change to the application ( she meant transferring 485) but access to the database to check the status. Only the TSC can make changes to an application. I also asked her if she could tell me now which I140 my 485 is based on now? she said she could not find it out. I think she is not nice and unwilling to tell me.

She told me my case was preadjudicated. I also checked with her what preadjudicated meant. her answer was: waiting for processing in the pipeline; nothing has been done with this case )

Is there anyone can tell me how i can talk the people in TSC.

Also, the fax numbers 214-962-2632/1454 not working. Anyone knows the fax number of TSC?

thank you very much!!

所有跟帖: 

that is true~~ -燕子寶貝- 給 燕子寶貝 發送悄悄話 燕子寶貝 的博客首頁 (83 bytes) () 09/25/2009 postreply 15:19:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!