回複:回複:TN to H1B

回答: TN to H1BEncore092009-07-02 10:50:06

Thanks 李為民.

The problem with option1 is I cannot afford to take a vacation for two months (actually it's one and half months). I am afraid my client would let me go (not the company that sponsor my H1b) if I cannot be there for that long. Then I would loose my job.

For option2, as far as I know, I can stay and work legally in US only after I have recevied the receipt number for my renewl application. If I have not recevied the receipt and my TN visa expires,I would be in big trouble. Also, my new TN would most likely get approved by the time my H1b becomes valid.

Do you think I can switch to H1B if I reenter US with H1b visa if my TN gets approved earlier than October 1? How will the officer know I enter with H1b not TN? Is it the I-94?

I don't know why I got the I-94 for my H1b with 2 months gap. Maybe the company lawer screwed up by asking for status change in the H1b application.

Do you know what the I-94 attached H1b is different from the one without I-94? Does it complicate or pose problem to the TN renewal application?

I really appreciate your help.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!