回複:回複:thanks.

來源: 863211 2009-06-30 21:04:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1498 bytes)
回答: 回複:BTW, do you have official documents about8632112009-06-30 20:35:37
I agree with you. Here is a useful website for travel contiguous territory (Canada/Mexico) with a non-immigration status:

http://www.internationaloffice.duke.edu/TravelContiguousTerritory.html

Some relevant information for 安吉麗. She actually does not need to provide any I-94 when she leaves, and just come back with the valid h1 I-94.

What is automatic revalidation?

Automatic revalidation permits:
8226; holders of F, J, H, O and E status in the U.S. to enter "contiguous territory" (Canada and Mexico) and return to the U.S. without a currently valid visa stamp in the passport.

How does automatic revalidation help me?

Automatic revalidation makes it easier for you to make short trips to Canada, Mexico. Revalidation applies in two ways.

8226;If you have a visa stamp in your passport that matches your current status, but it has expired, that visa stamp is considered to be automatically revalidated to a current date for your return to the U.S., even though it has expired.

8226;If you have changed status while in the U.S., and you have a visa stamp that matches your old status (either expired or unexpired), that visa stamp is considered to be automatically changed to a stamp matching the new status and revalidated to a current date for your return to the U.S., even though it is not the same as your current status and may have expired. You need to have evidence of a lawful change of status inside the U.S.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”