I think no.He should apply EAD

來源: bbfish 2004-09-09 17:46:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1141 bytes)

getting an AP and using an AP are two entirely different things. Using an AP means going out of US and showing AP to enter the US as a parolee instead of showing the visa to enter the US as a non-immigrant. As parolee can't work in US, he/she should get EAD before traveling on AP. Receiving AP is just addition of one more document in your file.

So just receiving EAD/AP does not change the non-immigrant status in any way and he/she is still on H or L status. Thus the person is either in EAD/AP status or in H/L status.

As long as the person maintains the H/L status(H/L status not expired and H1/L1 holders not working for any other employer other than sponsoring employer and H4/L2 holders not working at all), he/she can travel outside US and come back with out the need for advanced parole even after applying for adjustment of status. The person can enter using his/her non-expired H/L visa. The person needs to carry his/her "original" I-485 receipt otherwise serious delay at the airport may be caused. For valid H/L visa holders, there is no need to apply for EAD to continue working after coming back to US.

所有跟帖: 

one more thing. -bbfish- 給 bbfish 發送悄悄話 (83 bytes) () 09/09/2004 postreply 17:55:24

回複:one more thing. -bbfish- 給 bbfish 發送悄悄話 (112 bytes) () 09/09/2004 postreply 18:59:38

回複:I think no.He should apply EAD -helpme_tha- 給 helpme_tha 發送悄悄話 (207 bytes) () 09/09/2004 postreply 18:19:03

INS approved AP, so take it. -xindy4- 給 xindy4 發送悄悄話 (99 bytes) () 09/09/2004 postreply 18:28:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”