回複:回複:求NIW 140 RFE cover letter template

回答: 求NIW 140 RFE cover letter templatetlmouyg2009-06-01 12:03:08

I hire a laywer too. But after reading the cover letter he wrote, i am totally dumb. The RFE is very normal and asked for citiation list. In addition, the RFE also requests to establish a past record of specific prior achievement that justifies projections of future benefit to the national interest, the ability to serve the national interest to a substantially greater extent than than the majority of my colleague in some capacity and demonstrate to some degree my influence on my field of employment as a whole. In the cover letter, the laywer didnot say anthing how outstanding i am, but he used one page and half to argue that the standard the RFE requests is higher than NYSDOT posts, which looks like i am not quified. I asked my native colleague to read the letter, she has the same feeling that i am not good in my field. Therefore, I don't know whether i could trust him to give me a better repose, so decide to do this by myself. Since the deadline is june 11, i don't have time left. That's why i need a template to follow. I really appreciate if you may help me out.
thanks a lot in advance.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:求NIW 140 RFE cover letter template -wudu- 給 wudu 發送悄悄話 (371 bytes) () 06/01/2009 postreply 18:08:51

回複:回複:回複:回複:求NIW 140 RFE cover letter template -tlmouyg- 給 tlmouyg 發送悄悄話 (256 bytes) () 06/01/2009 postreply 21:28:28

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:求NIW 140 RFE cover letter template -allfaint- 給 allfaint 發送悄悄話 (489 bytes) () 06/10/2009 postreply 11:13:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!