回複:首先恭喜您拿到綠卡!

來源: jameszuo 2009-04-09 19:55:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1444 bytes)
回答: 回複:如何LINK EB2和EB3的PDjameszuo2009-04-07 19:02:56
Please see below:
Dear Senator XXX:

I am writing to you about my green card application. I have been in the process of applying for a green card for over four years, but my family is still waiting and we do not know how much longer it will be.

I have two approved I-140’s. One is EB3 with priority date July 7, 2004 and the other is EB2 with priority date April 28, 2006. My lawyer wrote the USCIS to request, according to immigration policy, that my EB3 priority date be carried over to my EB2. In that case, my EB2 priority date will be at the earlier date of July 7, 2004. The reason for this is because there are fewer people in the EB2 category, and its priority date is almost at July 2004. My lawyer has contacted USCIS several times since June 2007 for them to make this change, but they still have not given me news of whether this change has been made. If they do not take care of my case soon, my green card application process will be delayed another few years.

Please check with USCIS about this issue and please ask them to speed up my application. This is very important because my family has been living in Michigan since 2000 (for over 8 years), and we are still waiting to become permanent residents. Please do not let this delay any further.

I have attached to this letter:
8226; My lawyer’s recent letter to USCIS (require for PD transfer or Carry over)
8226; A copy of my I-485
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”