回複:???——回複:3. yes, based on cap-gap

來源: sdfsdfsdff 2009-03-19 07:10:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2123 bytes)
回答: 3. yes, based on cap-gapsdfsdfsdff2009-03-18 14:20:39
I was giving you the first URL that pop up on my yahoo search "OPT cap gap", if the first one does not work, please use other ones, for example the Murthy.com one should be reliable. They are all about this specific "cap gap" situation.

[PDF] Questions and Answers
55k - Adobe PDF - View as html
Rule Expands "Cap-Gap" Relief for Students with Pending H-1B Petitions ... Optional Practical Training (OPT) is temporary employment that is directly ...www.uscis.gov/files/article/OPT_FAQ_4apr08.pdf
[PDF] NATURALIZATION TEST REDESIGN
83k - Adobe PDF - View as html
STEM OPT extension while he or she is in the cap-gap extension period? Yes. ... Students who have OPT extended due to the cap gap provisions continue to be ...www.uscis.gov/files/article/supplemental_opt_052308.pdf
OPT Cap Gap Extensions :: International Services Office
The Cap Gap extension for OPT takes effect automatically, but the relevant dates ... Discussion of the OPT Cap Gap extension on page 18949, section B ...www.iso.rochester.edu/optcapgap.htm - Cached
MurthyDotCom : OPT Cap-Gap Benefit for F-1 Students in FY2010
MURTHY.COM is the web's largest source for U.S. immigration information. ... The cap gap is typically faced by F-1 students transitioning to H1B status. ...www.murthy.com/news/n_optgap.html - Cached
MurthyDotCom : USCIS Additional Faqs on F-1 OPT Gap for Qualified Students
USCIS Additional FAQs on F-1 OPT Cap Gap for Qualified Students ... provides "cap gap" relief and eligibility for a 17-month OPT extension period ...www.murthy.com/news/n_faqopt.html - Cached
OPT, H-1B and the Cap Gap
The H-1B "cap-gap" occurs when a F-1 student's status and OPT work authorization ... Elimination of the H-1B "Cap-Gap" with new ruling, effective April 8, 2008 ...www.fit.edu/isss/h-1b/opt_gap.php - Cached
H-1B and Cap-Gap Extensions
... do I do if my OPT expires and my Cap-Gap Extension request is still pending with ... OPT is automatically extended, whether you apply for the cap-gap ...internationaloffice.berkeley.edu/students/.../OPT_change_to_H-1.php - Cached
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”