回複:H1 六年後延期

來源: zhangisajoke 2009-02-10 13:05:48 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2854 bytes)
USCIS
California Service Center
P.O. Box 10129
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1012

RE:
Application: I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
Petitioner: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alien Worker: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AC21 Section 104(c) is invoked. Extension of 3 years beyond H-1B 6-year limit is requested, on the ground:

1. I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker we filed on behalf of the beneficiary has been approved (see attached approval notice).

2. At the time of filing this I-129, the H-1B beneficiary is not eligible to be granted lawful permanent resident status on account of a per country visa limitation. The beneficiary’s priority date is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Visa Bulletin has a cut-off date of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for China Mainland born applicants of Employment Based 2nd Preference.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Enclosed please find the following documents, which constitute a petition of Extension of Stay for a nonimmigrant worker by the above named petitioner on behalf of the above named alien.

1. Filing fee in the amount of $1,070 ($320 base fee + $750 training fee);

2. Form I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker;

3. A separate sheet with answers and explanations for certain questions on Form I-129 and its Supplement.

In connection with the above materials, we have included the following supporting documents:

1. LCA certified by US Department of Labor;

2. Job Offer Letter;

3. Job Description for the position;

4. Prevailing wage determination by xxxxxxxxxx Department of Labor;

5. Copy of I-140 Approval Notice, with Priority Date xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;

6. Copy of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, the beneficiary’s passport;

7. Copy of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, the beneficiary’s current I-94, front and back, showing he currently holds valid H-1B status;

8. Copy of beneficiary’s four most recent pay stubs;

9. Copy of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, the beneficiary’s Diploma of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;

SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SUMMARY OF THE BENEFICIARY’S QUALIFICATIONS:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EXPLANATION OF REASONS FOR THE EXTENSION:

The xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is a permanent, full time job position in our company. We have been very happy with Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’s performance and he contributes to the company's growth and prosperity. We cannot find a replacement and would like to keep him.

We hope the above can facilitate your prompt adjudication of our petition. Please do not hesitate to contact me at xxxxxxxxxxx should you have any questions or require any additional information.

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in this matter.

Respectfully,

所有跟帖: 

雪中送炭,天使啊! -金科狀元- 給 金科狀元 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2009 postreply 13:16:56

回複:回複:H1 六年後延期 -springzh- 給 springzh 發送悄悄話 springzh 的博客首頁 (16 bytes) () 02/10/2009 postreply 20:38:04

回複:回複:H1 六年後延期 -hswf- 給 hswf 發送悄悄話 (32 bytes) () 02/10/2009 postreply 20:39:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”