My experience. 回複:火急! I-485 Interview --請幫助

來源: DC6411 2008-12-11 16:15:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1657 bytes)
My wife and I got EB1B-based GC this July. However, my son got interview in October.We prepared a lot of documents by following the interview notice, such as 864, birth certification, passport, etc. However, the IO never asked for them. She opened the 485 package and asked for only one document (college application). My son did not bring it with him since there was no description in the interview list. He came back home, went to the school, and sent it back to the IO after a few hours before the IO left. He got GC after one month waiting.

My understanding for the interview is that the IO may ask for something they don't currently have in your 485 submission package but it's important for them to have it before making decision.

Right now, you may check the 485 package you submitted for your wife and son to see what you think it's really missing in their documents. Medical examination, signatures, or others. I don't think 864 is needed because of the employment-based cases. However, it's better to prepare one in case the IO needs. We never know what they really need.

The IO is typically nice. Don't worry too much. They just work in your case to collect all information they need. You may ask the IO to check your cases to see what documents are really required to have GC. If you don't have it at the interview, you can ask for permission to bring the request documents back in a few hours. It's important to remember the first name of the IO and his time to go home. You need tell the security guard the name of IO your document will be sent.

My experience for your reference only.
Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

謝謝!! -pete- 給 pete 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2008 postreply 18:18:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”