What's wrong with TSC?

I just noticed lots of people stuck with TSC like me. MY PD/RD are both April,2004. My name check was cleared years ago. On August 1, I called TSC and found out my case was with an officer. I was told the same thing in September. I called on November 1. One lady in TSC said my case should be approved in a week, no more than a month. I went for infopass on November 21. I only had the chance to stand outside of the building and talked with an officer by microphone. He told me my name check is cleared and my case is going through "pre-registration". I have never heard about it. I said I knew my name check was cleared long time ago and I was wondering what was holding on my case. The officer asked me to come back after 2 months if no further progress. I called TSC again on Black Friday. Officer Peace told me my case was still in progress . I was told the same thing even in 2006. I hate TSC!!!

所有跟帖: 

回複:What's wrong with TSC? -hzi- 給 hzi 發送悄悄話 (57 bytes) () 12/04/2008 postreply 07:39:26

他們還等著你延EAD或H1b的錢呢,腐朽的帝國主義就這操行 -pingponglover- 給 pingponglover 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/04/2008 postreply 09:34:22

Same thing happened here. -現在怎麽辦- 給 現在怎麽辦 發送悄悄話 (272 bytes) () 12/04/2008 postreply 12:55:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!