NOT PJIANG, my opinion is inside

來源: WorthIt 2008-11-08 21:36:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1295 bytes)
G-28 is s-b-m-i-t-t-e-d by your attorney or your Representative, Not by yourself.

If you want to substitute your current attorney or representative with a new one, your new attorney or representative shall s-u-b-m-i-t a new G28 form.

Of Course, you can act as your own representative by sub-mitting G28. You need to fill the G28 form as if you are lawyer or representative. The form you filled in was incomplete.

In most cases, you can get the information you need by reading the provided instrcutions carefully.

Just for your reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******the instruction from the begining of G-28 below********
Appearances - An appearance shall be filed on this form by the attorney or representative appearing in each case. Thereafter, substitution may be
permitted upon the written withdrawal of the attorney or representative of record or upon notification of the new attorney or representative. When
an appearance is made by a person acting in a representative capacity, his personal appearance or signature shall constitute a representation that
under the provisions of this chapter he is authorized and qualified to represent. Further proof of authority to act in a representative capacity may be
required.

所有跟帖: 

回複:NOT PJIANG, my opinion is inside -baywater- 給 baywater 發送悄悄話 (41 bytes) () 11/10/2008 postreply 06:09:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”