回複:請教辦理AP,有無加急呀, 我已購12月中旬的機票, 目前也是EAD

來源: wxc_thanksalot 2008-11-01 19:59:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1146 bytes)
AILA asked: What is the best method for obtaining emergency advance parole?

USCIS answered: We have several methods of dealing with emergency advance parole. However, in each instance, we will be relying upon the district office to screen and make the determination as to whether there is a qualifying emergency. Each district office has been provided with redundant point of contact information for their personnel to be able to directly contact NBC. If the I-131 is actually pending at NBC (i.e., the individual has a fee receipt in hand), once the district office determines that an emergency exists, they are to contact their NBC point of contact. NBC will immediately pull and adjudicate the I-131. If necessary to meet a specific emergency, NBC can fax the I-131 to the district office and allow the district office to actually prepare and issue the advance parole. Where an emergency arises prior to receipt by NBC of the I-131, the district office may accept and process the I-131 in emergent situations.

NBC/AILA Liaison Teleconference
January 21, 2004

Posted on AILA InfoNet at Doc. No. 04012810 (Jan. 28, 2004)

所有跟帖: 

對不起,還是不是很明白,能具體地說嗎,萬分感謝!!!!!!! -forestgemini- 給 forestgemini 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2008 postreply 20:09:04

回複:對不起,還是不是很明白,能具體地說嗎,萬分感謝!!!!!!! -wxc_thanksalot- 給 wxc_thanksalot 發送悄悄話 (657 bytes) () 11/01/2008 postreply 20:24:07

萬分感謝!!!!!!! -forestgemini- 給 forestgemini 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2008 postreply 20:33:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”