請緊急幫 助 : 剛 提 交 485, 被 拒和 退 回

來源: zzz485 2004-08-08 15:09:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1195 bytes)
Thank you. I just read again about the new policy in USCIS. It is:

For those applicants wishing to submit applications for adjustment of status (I-485) to the Boston office, please note effective February 13, 2004, the Boston district will no longer process I-130/I-485 applications or any application submitted in conjunction with an I-485. This includes I-765 employment applications and I-131 travel permission applications. We will accept the applications by mail or in person, with fees attached and forward them daily to the National Benefit Center in Chicago, Illinois for processing. You will receive a filing receipt from that office within 21 days. All employment documents and travel documents will be mailed directly to you from the National Benefit Center. Residency interviews will still be conducted locally once the case is transferred back to Boston. Any employment or parole applications for cases currently pending here in Boston must also be sent by us to Chicago.

According to the where to file in i-485, it is said ""File this application in INS office having jurisdiction over your place of residence." I am very confused where to file now. Thanks again

所有跟帖: 

回複:請緊急幫 助 : 剛 提 交 485, 被 拒和 退 回 -VTC485agai- 給 VTC485agai 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2004 postreply 07:05:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”