Urgent! xiaobaitu or Pjiang, please help: H-1 transfer was denie

來源: hopefortomorrow 2008-09-13 20:11:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1692 bytes)
I checked on-line that my H-1 transfer was denied. I have not received the denial notice, so I do not know the reason. The most possible reason is the deferred inspection pending at the time I filed the H-1 transfer. Now the deferred inspection is clear. It is because USCIS issue the same Alien number to me and another person. After I got the new A number, I gave to the HR but I do not know whether they send to USCIS.

I started to work for the new employer after I received the receipt for H-1 transfer. Because now H-1 transfer was denied, will the period I worked for new employer be considered "out of status" (almost three months already)?

If I file "motion to reopen", can I work legally during the MTR pending? If it will be denied, will I be considered "out of status" for this period?

My I-140 was approved and I have I-485 pending. I applied for EAD but still pending. So there will be a gap between my jobs, will it affect my I-485? I changed my job around 8 months after my I-140 was approved. I changed my job again after one year with second employer. My H-1 will be 6 year soon. So I do not know the exact reason for my H-1 transfer denial. I hope it is because the deferred inspection. If so, my MTR may have a good chance. Do you think so?

Thank you, I may not explain clearly, I am so upset. It is USCIS' fault for all those bad things. I went to the CBP and local CIS for many times to get the deferred inspection clear. My EAD renewal was denied and I filed a new one after I got new A number. Now my H-1 transfer was denial. I suffered for half year already, now the worst situation came. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

What is deferred inspection? Thanks! -green_freedom- 給 green_freedom 發送悄悄話 (184 bytes) () 09/13/2008 postreply 22:52:10

回複:What is deferred inspection? Thanks! -hopefortomorrow- 給 hopefortomorrow 發送悄悄話 hopefortomorrow 的博客首頁 (92 bytes) () 09/14/2008 postreply 04:35:15

How long did you get receipt? -lili9- 給 lili9 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2008 postreply 07:14:00

How long did you get receipt?--whole post here -lili9- 給 lili9 發送悄悄話 (210 bytes) () 09/14/2008 postreply 07:15:52

回複:Urgent! xiaobaitu or Pjiang, please help: H-1 transfer was de -sdfsdfsdff- 給 sdfsdfsdff 發送悄悄話 (244 bytes) () 09/14/2008 postreply 09:45:37

Thanks, what is the EOS? 回複:回複:Urgent! xiaobaitu or Pjiang, plea -hopefortomorrow- 給 hopefortomorrow 發送悄悄話 hopefortomorrow 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2008 postreply 15:20:31

回複:Thanks, what is the EOS? 回複:回複:Urgent! xiaobaitu or Pjiang, p -ericnyc- 給 ericnyc 發送悄悄話 (130 bytes) () 09/14/2008 postreply 18:40:54

Possible, thank you -hopefortomorrow- 給 hopefortomorrow 發送悄悄話 hopefortomorrow 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2008 postreply 03:15:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”