回複:求pjiang、xiaobaitu指點!!Employment-based的485轉到Field Office!附原文

來源: Newnew2008 2008-08-27 14:25:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1448 bytes)
1、Field Office就是大家所說的Local嗎?與Service Center有啥區別呢?

Field office is local office. Service center is national/regional center. I am not sure why your case is transferred to Miami, unless you were close to Miami when you applied. If it is the case, you should have notified CIS already.

2、被轉到Field Office就是要麵試嗎?是否可能有別的原因?

99% the reason is interview.

3、要求麵試的原因大概有什麽?我冥思苦想也找不出蛛絲馬跡有必要讓IO親自會見咱。

Sometimes no reason, my lawyer(which is the biggest firm in Dallas) said they have many similar cases which they have absolutely no idea why they want a interview. But it might be a good thing since it might speed up the process i.e. if your PD is current, they will approve your 485 at the end of the interview.

4、我們住在Arizona,485轉到MIAMI正常嗎?如果麵試不會是要去MIAMI吧?乖乖,USCIS不會這麽別出心裁推陳出新地為美國旅遊、航空業創收吧?!

See answer 1, if not, I guess it is a mistake and you should call CIS right away!

5、140還沒批呢,485這麽大動靜是為啥?跟140有關係嗎?

Well, I am not a expert in this, but from what my lawyer told me and my experiences, it is because they can not make a decision without seeing you in person. Again, at this step, 140 is not important any more, the main purpose is the 485 interview, if your PD is current, they approve both, if not current, they will approve 140 first.

所有跟帖: 

Many thanks!!! Now the problem is 我們一直住在Arizona, -被GC折磨- 給 被GC折磨 發送悄悄話 (124 bytes) () 08/27/2008 postreply 15:17:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”