回複:關於邀請父母來美的幾個問題

來源: sleepbear 2008-08-25 06:02:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2608 bytes)
1. No. they're two letters. It's better to have the invitation letter in both Chinese and English version. Regarding the letter to consular, the English version is OK.
2. See 1.
3. No. Don't confuse them.
4. No. If the bank account is under your name and the amount is enough to support your parents' expense, you don't have to submit your hubby's information. Otherwise...
大家談英國站論壇
www.dajiatan.com/BBS

親愛的爸,媽,哥哥及嫂嫂;

你們好!

時間過得真快,轉眼又過一年,這已經是我在英國渡過的第四個年頭,非常很想念你們。媽媽已經退休快兩個月吧!不知道她習不習慣一下子閑下來的生活? 希望她能好好享受退休的生活。我的學習和生活都很好,你門不用為我擔心。我已經開始寫我的博士論文,我計劃在今年9月份完成,爭取年底就能通過答辯,拿到學位。

蘇格蘭的夏天非常美麗,天很高,很藍,我已經在電話裏向你們描述了無數次了。我想你們一定會喜歡的。既然媽媽現在已經退休了,我和XX也搬到了一個獨立的套間裏,我非常希望媽媽和哥哥今年5月的時候來英國來看看我們。我迫不及待地想帶你們去參觀我們有550年曆史的格拉斯哥大學,愛丁堡城堡,還有蘇格蘭美麗的高地風光。我們當然還會一起去倫敦,那兒有著名的雙塔橋,大笨鍾還有巨大的倫敦眼。到了5月份,英國的白天變得很長,到晚上10點天還不會黑,我們可以盡情地享受英國的風光。

先寫到這裏吧,我和XX都熱切的盼望著媽媽和哥哥的到來。

想念你們!

xx
2004年2月10日

Dear Dad, Mum, Brother and Sister in Law,

Have been staying in United Kingdom for over three years, I miss you all very much. Mum has retired for two months, I hope she could enjoy the easy days. I am fine on both my studies and my living. Don’t worry about me. I’ve begun my thesis writing. Hopefully, it could be done before September. I wish I could get my PHD degree at the end of this year.

The summer in Scotland is really beautiful. The sky is blue and high. I’ve described this to you thousands of time. I know you will love it. Mum is retired. I hope Mum and XX could come over and spend some time here with us on May. XX and I have moved into a bigger flat. There’s pretty room for your stay. I cannot wait to show you the University, which has a history of more than 550 years, Edinburgh castle and the stunning Scottish highland. Of course, we will go to London. You will see the famous Tower Bridge, Big Ben and London eye.

I am going to Barcelona for a conference, organized by the society of cardiac magnetic resonance. They accepted one of my papers. I will phone you as soon as I come back next week.

We are all looking forward to your coming. Missing you!

Best wishes,
xx

所有跟帖: 

非常感謝sleepbear的熱心回答!!! -waitingnhoping- 給 waitingnhoping 發送悄悄話 waitingnhoping 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/25/2008 postreply 06:50:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”