我的 GC complain letter

來源: cityzhuzhu 2008-08-20 07:55:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1922 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ cityzhuzhu ] 在 2008-08-21 07:50:36 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

MM/DD/YYYY

(name)
(address)
(city, state, ZIP)

Dear USCIS Ombudsman/Senator /Congressman/First Lady:

I’m writing this letter to alert you to significant delays in processing I﷓485 forms (“Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status”) through the Texas Service Center (TSC). According to TSC’s own web site, they “process cases in the order [they] receive them,” but the delays in my own case suggest that this is not happening.

I am a foreign national who has been classified as an EB﷓2 “professional with an advanced degree or person with exceptional ability.” My application has a priority date of mm/dd/yyyy, my I﷓485 was received by TSC on mm/dd/yyyy, my name check has cleared, and my application is considered “current.” However, my case is still pending at TSC although I am personally aware of other, newer applications that have recently been approved. This indicates that TSC is not processing cases in “first in, first out” order, which is unfair to those of us who have been waiting for years now. I am not asking that TSC break their own rules, only that they process cases in accordance with their own guidelines.

I urge you to look into this matter and ensure that all cases are processed in an orderly fashion. For your convenience, here are the details of my pending I﷓485 application:

Family Name: XXXX
Given Name: XXXX
USCIS Service Center: Texas Service Center
USCIS Receipt #: SRCXXXXXXXXXX
USCIS A#: AXXXXXXXXXXXX
Name Check Status: Cleared

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me:

Mailing Address:
Email:
Daytime Phone: XXX﷓XXX﷓XXXX
Fax: XXX﷓XXX﷓XXXX

I greatly appreciate your help in this matter, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXX

所有跟帖: 

多謝! -G09- 給 G09 發送悄悄話 G09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2008 postreply 08:31:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”