Which option to choose for Emergency AP? pls come in..

來源: morningcall 2008-08-19 11:24:05 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (835 bytes)
I need to make appointment with infopass to get emergency AP. Which option I should choose to make online appointment?

1. Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.
2. Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.
3. EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.
4.Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

所有跟帖: 

4 - 回複:Which option to choose for Emergency AP? pls come in.. -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2008 postreply 11:44:18

Thanks! -morningcall- 給 morningcall 發送悄悄話 morningcall 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2008 postreply 11:54:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”